Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
My house hold has a hate for Carol Malone and hubby sent me this ⏬️ can't remember what he said who this is but he did say 'you wouldn't have watched it as your too sensitive' 🤣🤣 I thought it was a cross between Angie and Pearl.
Sorry I started this post before Angie had a vist IMG-20240904-WA0001.jpg

Lillyloo

Mar 7, 2024
Maybe an unpopular opinion and it’s fine we all have different ones. I know angie has SH when she’s had a drink and of course it could be baiting and for sympathy but all this has gone too fing far on all sides! Something is going to happen to someone if this all doesn’t stop. If it’s for drama its boring as do now to be honest. Nobody can know if people are suffering with bad mental health. I mean that for both sides. Look at Robin Williams. Surely no person would SH for sympathy. This has pissed me clean off…all of yous pack the do in man with this s back and forth
It 100% has gone to far I agree but not one of them will stop, they’re all the same on both sides, attention seeking twats for views. If something happens (which obviously everyone hopes it doesn’t) it’ll be on them and no one else.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
family guy half GIF