BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Smirking, smiling and laughing.
I Cant Modern Family GIF by HULU

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
What a fing night for me to come back on. It’s all happening isn’t it.
So delusive Angie 11 has been used by lynz on a number of occasions, I’ve actually sat in angies boxes on my main and lynz was in the live on the 11 account. Lynz is angies biggest fing troll.
What did piss me off tonight was when Angie was talking to the police and someone let J, pearl and lynz in the boxes and they were shouting her when the officer was trying to get thru to Angie. Stop fing trying to insert yourself for gifts and clout and allow the officers to do their job, her fing mum was there with her so why the do interfere!
Her mods don’t have a brain cell between them 🙄

Feb 29, 2024
I hope every single person on Tiktok that has their violins out for Angie shuts up now.
I’m not saying Angie doesn’t need help or anything because as someone that’s suffered previously I get it but then again, my mum has SH’d as a way to emotionally manipulate, which I strongly believe is what Angie has done. If she truly and genuinely was suffering with her mental health, she wouldn’t come online and “show off” the blood etc and she would know that action would trigger a multitude of people. Mental health services are shocking and people who desperately need help don’t get it!

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Sheila is raging that they didn't take her.

Anyone catch Angie blaming Sheila for her wrist

Edit: shes claiming sheila broke her wrist another time. She didn't break her wrist that time, Angie was live that night screaming about how Sheila pushed her and the police wouldn't take her side. Her wrist was not broken.