HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Google says:

Here are some email addresses for reporting issues to TikTok:

[email protected]: For reporting specific support questions or issues

[email protected]: For reporting specific support questions or issues

[email protected]: For general feedback

[email protected]: For bodies, organizations, or associations to contact TikTok for Article 86 (Representation) of the DSA

I don't know if they actually work, hence why I'm making sure to name shame blame Google. 🤣
I think I remember someone mentioning the TikTok legal email is the best one.

does anyone have angies arm all cleaned up to show hustle so he shuts the do up making out Angie has hack her arm practically off 🤯🤯🤯
I posted in here but let's be honest he's loving the views and attention. He's also just said she done it on live and she never

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
The amount of people that still believe Angie is doing it for a cry for help is unbelievable. She does it to get her views up and for everyone to go oh poor Angie. You can hear in the recordings that her mum has had enough. She’s lied about her dad choking on broccoli, I’m sorry she isn’t grieving because if she was she wouldn’t make up half the stuff she makes up about her dad. Let the poor man just rest in peace instead of dragging up the history of your mum “having an affair
I think it was @RedRedWine🍷 recording of her interaction with Sheila gets her best. She is bloody loving it, and the smirks and smiles on her face which is plain to see just says it all. She came off when Sheila started telling everyone the truth.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Shes live. .

how i feel lately tales from the crypt GIF by absurdnoise