Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

lies liar GIF by The Maury Show

Lying Bounty Hunter GIF by DefyTV

no way bullshit GIF

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Another rant, Iā€™m sorry šŸ˜­

With Red now being so thoughtful (and demure) about oneā€™s mental health worsening, that shuts down calling out otherā€™s behaviour should they be struggling, right?

Or must they draw blood in the town square first? What if someone is private (like most) with their self harm, does their mental health not matter when you speak on them? What if their coping mechanism is privately drinking, gambling or using drugs? You canā€™t see inside the privacy of their homes though can you - they canā€™t make you uncomfy.

Is the actual reason youā€™re steering clear of calling her behaviour out truthfully because it makes you uncomfy to see someone exploit their mental health online and unfairly put the responsibility on everyoneā€™s shoulders but their own? Will you only call out behaviour as long as you donā€™t see the consequences? Those struggling in the privacy of their homes donā€™t poke fingers and so calling out their behaviour is fair game, it would seem.

I donā€™t apply this mentality to just Red but every creator that reports on problematic behaviour on the app - a standard I did hold myself to also. However, I do take on board a creatorā€™s personal triggers and the need to avoid certain topics ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹

Who else does Red extend this same courtesy to? Iā€™m prepared to apologise if Iā€™m wrong.

Another rant, Iā€™m sorry šŸ˜­

With Red now being so thoughtful (and demure) about oneā€™s mental health worsening, that shuts down calling out otherā€™s behaviour should they be struggling, right?

Or must they draw blood in the town square first? What if someone is private (like most) with their self harm, does their mental health not matter when you speak on them? What if their coping mechanism is privately drinking, gambling or using drugs? You canā€™t see inside the privacy of their homes though can you - they canā€™t make you uncomfy.

Is the actual reason youā€™re steering clear of calling her behaviour out truthfully because it makes you uncomfy to see someone exploit their mental health online and unfairly put the responsibility on everyoneā€™s shoulders but their own? Will you only call out behaviour as long as you donā€™t see the consequences? Those struggling in the privacy of their homes donā€™t poke fingers and so calling out their behaviour is fair game, it would seem.

I donā€™t apply this mentality to just Red but every creator that reports on problematic behaviour on the app - a standard I did hold myself to also. However, I do take on board a creatorā€™s personal triggers and the need to avoid certain topics ā¤ļøā€šŸ©¹

Who else does Red extend this same courtesy to? Iā€™m prepared to apologise if Iā€™m wrong.
Never be sorry - we love the rants.

Bang fing on.

Preach Seth Meyers GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

If you keep giving an emotional manipulator, emotional vampire and exploitor of mental illness free reign this is what you get. This tantruming, spoilt, entitled brat who uses a pinprick and trigger words to scare everyone into excusing and defending her abhorrent behaviour.

Just because something has not been recorded, because it's not on the fyp, does not mean it didn't happen. We all like receipts, sure, but not having receipts in the form of recordings does not equal innocence. Own your s. You know you said it, we know you said it, so just fing own it. Grow up.