Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
Could I ask a massive favour?
If you're scrolling TT and just happen to see Mruktiktokofficial's Livestream, could you pop a little report for Fake Engagement and/or Scams please.
He's battling his Alt account and ending each battle prematurely to gain a Win, he spent an hour doing this earlier to earn a 100+ streak, everyone knows what he's doing and the smug little s is at it again, if you could report the other account too that would be appreciated.
Thanks ✌️🤎

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
If you're scrolling TT and just happen to see Mruktiktokofficial's Livestream, could you pop a little report for Fake Engagement and/or Scams please.
He's battling his Alt account and ending each battle prematurely to gain a Win, he spent an hour doing this earlier to earn a 100+ streak, everyone knows what he's doing and the smug little s is at it again, if you could report the other account too that would be appreciated.
Thanks ✌️🤎
I reported him the other day for doing this (because do him), but I doubt it came back with anything other than "no violation". fing tiktok... 🙄🖕 I'll still report him again, though. 😁

jUsTmYOpiNioN

Feb 29, 2024
I reported him the other day for doing this (because do him), but I doubt it came back with anything other than "no violation". fing tiktok... 🙄🖕 I'll still report him again, though. 😁
youre awesome bill murray GIF

Thanks ✌️🤎
I seen on Instagram that his brother is a sex offender was put up by Tanya so not sure of the truth I've not watched the scruffy f since he was smashing eggs and flour over his head

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Awww, all Angela's regulars (including Lynz and Pearl) have ditched her in favour of being in Cal's to listen to 🍍 talk about her gash. 🤣🤣🤣
The dirty scruffy t has been fleecing the thick cult all day non stop gifts, and Dave Doran's another vile tramp no fs given of the ones sending the gifts circumstances