Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Oh I love a good Angie vs Alex beef marathon.

Two hypocritical idiots.

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Mushroom says no-one can say he's not a creator anymore, because he created the idea of uploading the alphabet as individual letter icons to his sub stickers, so now his subs can write any word without the censors.

He's literally stroking his mushroom furiously over how genius he thinks he is.

Jack Black Genius GIF
Someone should drop Tiktok an email about this bypassing carry on .
Then we'll see who is a creator

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I never said it gives them the right to be transphobic, EQ has also been homophobic and transphobic to many others on this app and has said herself she doesn't care what people say to her

My point is that EQ has selective outrage when it comes to transphobia how can you complain about it when the same things come out your mouth?

I stand by what I said
I completely understand what you’re saying about EQ but she never actually complained about it herself. Everyone in the comments etc was. I always just think no matter how awful someone is, I would never lower myself to their level. We don’t all have to agree etc but I can’t call out EQ for her homophobia and not do the same to Sally. It was also completely unprovoked. Sally said to her you look like a woman but sound just like a man etc. Her daughter said way worse but I can’t remember exactly what was said.

Gossipboy

Jul 18, 2024
scotland
No, I’m pretty sure Gossipboy, is a Reddit mod on the CLA subreddit. Unless they stole his name of course.
Nah I’m not that Gossipboy from Reddit didn’t know there was another one sorry maybe better change my name . I’m from Missed the madness 😝 I’m not this miss blue at all either, I doubt she knows the likes of Cilla, manette and dribble suzie.

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Unicorn fing Courtney sitting in noncey predator Brigham's comments defending him, you fing wee rat. As soon as he says something about you, you'll be in Delulu's crying ya wet wipe.
They don't have the intelligence or capabilities to dislike two people at once. They'll suck up Alex's arse and forget their morals simply to annoy Angie.