Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Nah I’m not that Gossipboy from Reddit didn’t know there was another one sorry maybe better change my name . I’m from Missed the madness 😝 I’m not this miss blue at all either, I doubt she knows the likes of Cilla, manette and dribble suzie.
Missed The Madness is so against Emz that they love Angie, that's fing madness!! All the comments about 'poor Angie having people put 🥦 in comments' 🤣🤣🤣

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
I dunno why Alex seems to think comment cafe will be providing videos to help him?
Sneaker Shopping Da Baby GIF by Complex

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
fing slut calling me racist. On what terms. Where have I ever been racist. Im not home so I’m not caught up properly. Proof and receipts you fing blueberry sucking t
Because the rainbow AI photo didn't include any people of colour her and the crayon crew are upset

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I have messages from that snoopy account. Don’t really want to post them on here they are too bad, threatening all sorts on a child. I can send you them but they are on my main tiktok
Snoopy defo needs found out I have an inkling it's defo someone in eqs circle 🔵 thank you I'll check your main xx

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I missed ya live what’s that snoopy done now? it sent me a message threatening to grape my friends child and stuff about my adult sons.
***TRIGGER Warning guys I dunno how to blur sorry****.

They sent to that psychic Sally that they would unalive their 3 year old grandchild and she would be holding her limp body in her hands