Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Fitness Monster GIF by Rock Peanut

Jimmy Neutron Reaction GIF

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
And miss blue , I actually liked you before and we had interactions until I found out your alliance with del mac and docing wrong people and standing with someone who doxed kids and a dv survivors details when asked not to

You now wanna come for me??

You habe shown tour true colours (pardon the pun)

The only person you are effecting is yourself CC will continue on long past your fade away Into obscurity, and I am strong enough and the people I surrounded myself with on the app are smart enough to know who I am as a person and what I mean regardless of spelling errors!

But thank you for showing me what a t you are!! And also everyone else

Feb 29, 2024
I was given some Phenergan after my bad accident for anti sickness and nausea and found it helped my sleep , then found out the nytol one night is the drowsy stuff they use in night nurse , they obviously advise not to use long term but it's easy to get if you're struggling , Id say phenergan leaves a lasting lag though so you'd still feel it the day after , I tried the nytol herbal once and it left a nasty taste in my mouth 🤢
I've had a good sip of Night Nurse in the past to get to sleep 😭

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
And miss blue , I actually liked you before and we had interactions until I found out your alliance with del mac and docing wrong people and standing with someone who doxed kids and a dv survivors details when asked not to

You now wanna come for me??

You habe shown tour true colours (pardon the pun)

The only person you are effecting is yourself CC will continue on long past your fade away Into obscurity, and I am strong enough and the people I surrounded myself with on the app are smart enough to know who I am as a person and what I mean regardless of spelling errors!

But thank you for showing me what a t you are!! And also everyone else
Let us have this limelight
Fame GIF by South Park

And we claim the colour lime so do off you weirdos 🍋🟩🍋🟩🍋🟩

latenightfyp

May 23, 2024
london
Cockercunt giving mylan advise and J is gifting him. Seems if U start a FYP show, reds hench men are there to keep a watch over you
This doesn’t surprise me I was in his room and he was on 2.9k … the room wasn’t biased , everyone had their say , and he wasn’t rude or seemed entitled, …what did cockershite say because there was nothing wrong with the live not one raised voice , people weren’t talking down to anyone , or calling each other names so what advise could she possible give 🤣 is she a producer or what wtf …. Is she CID or the bloody FBI at this point ….. anyone who’s a threat they manipulate into their way of doing things , they move like a cult