Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

The Narrative

May 19, 2024
england
Who are we murdering...asking for a friend??
Serial Killer Halloween GIF by GIPHY CAM
WhatsApp group now πŸ‘€

'It is with deepest regret that I must retire the blue haired AI.
What once served me well, no longer serves me joy and in recent events, I fear its negative connotations will cause heightened confusion and subsequent shunning from the cafe.
Thank you for your time on this matter'.

Signed

Cockerpoo Madworld.

Script Kill Count GIF by Dead Meat James
Oh I don't know if a mad hatter is a good choice, we've already had a bad mad hatter 😭😭😭

Anyone who got into a relationship with him after about 4 ex's ago had information available to them to know what he's like. After his son's mother, their separation was public and he documented going to court to be trialed for domestic violence on his tiktok. His next girlfriend, she was only 21, he was what 38? I can see why she was naive. Becca knew all about him, the 21 year old ex told her. Becca hosted a live outing him then met him anyway. Sophie again, watched all this happen, stayed in his house whiles he had protests and got arrested defended him. Then Remi actively went after this man, helped him terrorise Sophie, found it entertaining and now it's only bad because she's pregnant and it's happening to her. I find it so fascinating how he gets away with it everytime.
I only found out about him after the girl on the boat incident. He gave me the ick from his appearance alone, though. πŸ˜‚

Mar 2, 2024