Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I literally never see anyone talk about Luci on lives. I always see her however jumping in boxes and playing her music. I instantly leave cause I don't like being forced. I did however see her once pretending she had no food in her house and didn't know what to do. Whiles being gifted....
I don’t know much about her, the videos I’ve seen she’s been rude to her followers etc. boring stuff. I’m just not a fan of crying videos online

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
I don’t know much about her, the videos I’ve seen she’s been rude to her followers etc. boring stuff. I’m just not a fan of crying videos online
Obviously it's sad to see someone like that. But it's two separate issues, working through issues and situations Zac didn't give her or put her in, and the "bullying" from Zac.

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Incredulous Excuse Me GIF

Erm so does that mean I’m not one of the good ones because I’m still here

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
i’ve just watched her video and i’m not a luci fan at all but zac 100% digs at her constantly, he’s turned into a bullying b. He bullied that alisha too. He’s going to go too far with his bullying at some point
Totally agree with you,he has went too far, his friend isn’t the best singer tbh but leaves her alone. I think he will have some sort of warning from TikTok but if she has proof of his bullying she might go to the police. That would wipe the smile off his filtered face

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Suicide baiting
Zac been bullying her
Crying but a uni will make it better.... sorry I'm cold hearted but iv no sympathy for these tiktokers
I do t like her and have seen her manipulate her followers but Zac is a bully and thinks because he’s gay and is a b with a sense of humour he’ll get away with anything. He needs to stay in his own lane, I mean look how he bullied Alisha over the JC stuff

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Sorry. I’ve eye rolled so hard at the Lucy video. I’m not trying to take away how she feels but there are some things can COULD be done offline. Going forward Zak needs to leave her alone, I’ve not really seen her fire back at him tbh but I find that video ridiculous
Snap gifts will make her feel better same as soapy,Dread,miss j..