Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 2, 2024
I honestly don't remember who miss blue is
Shrugs What GIF by ABC Network

She was under Sheila Davis (Not Sheilas Milkshake) She kept asking Baguette and Mrs D to do an FYP show, Judas told her to do her own and she got stroppy. She asked daily for weeks for someone to do a CC FYP but wouldn't offer anything towards it :ROFLMAO:

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Totally agree with you,he has went too far, his friend isn’t the best singer tbh but leaves her alone. I think he will have some sort of warning from TikTok but if she has proof of his bullying she might go to the police. That would wipe the smile off his filtered face
It’s one thing having an opinion on her singing but i watch zac every day and it’s every day he goes for her. I’m defo not a fan of hers but he’s going around the app thinking he’s billy big bollocks. He’s went for luci, went for alisha which was fing disgusting, im not sure what’s going on with young blood but something is and i think he’s going for luna tuna now. He’s a prick

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
It’s one thing having an opinion on her singing but i watch zac every day and it’s every day he goes for her. I’m defo not a fan of hers but he’s going around the app thinking he’s billy big bollocks. He’s went for luci, went for alisha which was fing disgusting, im not sure what’s going on with young blood but something is and i think he’s going for luna tuna now. He’s a prick
I don’t watch home but I have seen him go for her. He is a prick of the highest grade