Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I know Daveโ€™s always teetered on the edge with his innuendos but lately heโ€™s upped the ante and itโ€™s just plain uncomfortable ๐Ÿฅด
It's really crude and gross, I have to turn the sound off when he starts because I feel physically ill.
Disgusted Go Away GIF by The Bachelor Australia

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Iโ€™m a full time parent to 3 cats. I donโ€™t have time to work
Iโ€™m a full time Mum to 6 fing dogs
Slow Motion Running GIF by Animal Planet
my father in law was angry that my dogs walk in a pack around me,off lead and never leave my side. He kept shouting on them the other day and clapping his hands, they were just ignoring him ๐Ÿ˜‚

Anyone else think lucis video is a bit bait her platform has been on its knees for a long time dipping her toes in the drama platforms got her no where because her music is s. Now this will hit the fyp shows which will draw more attention to her platform till she rams her s singing down people's throats and they all run again. Zac's just a t anyway ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ.

Money talks ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Yeah that was a lot that jurors didnโ€™t get to hear, like the notes she wrote that they took as a confession were actually part of therapy. I watched a show on c5 about what wasnโ€™t presented in trial and guilty or not I donโ€™t think she got a fair trial.

Last edited: