Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

That's what he's saying now
I think what he's saying is from the invoice it wasn't registered but they are trying to become a registered charity but funny I wrote in here then reds comments were being spammed could be coincidence because it only takes a quick look at their page to see they aren't

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
I think what he's saying is from the invoice it wasn't registered but they are trying to become a registered charity but funny I wrote in here then reds comments were being spammed could be coincidence because it only takes a quick look at their page to see they aren't
I remember watching that live. He offered to buy 18 tickets because they had just started up as earths angels which was inspired by Riley Clifton who passed away. I think it’s more the fact that he was telling them to give tickets to people rather than going to them after the live and saying look sorry I actually can’t. He knows that the likes of the wolf, Ryan Steele etc are involved so he was trying to impress people by his offer. Yeah he doesn’t need to pay, but morally it’s to help sick children so I’m stuck on this one

I remember watching that live. He offered to buy 18 tickets because they had just started up as earths angels which was inspired by Riley Clifton who passed away. I think it’s more the fact that he was telling them to give tickets to people rather than going to them after the live and saying look sorry I actually can’t. He knows that the likes of the wolf, Ryan Steele etc are involved so he was trying to impress people by his offer. Yeah he doesn’t need to pay, but morally it’s to help sick children so I’m stuck on this one
With the people involved in it I'd be even more weiry. So he's done it to make himself look good I don't believe his circumstances have changed like he's saying as he come on last night boasting about what he had purchased from Amazon for his spare room. Although it doesn't seem morally ok the way they are acting again isn't ok because it doesn't paint them in a great light.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
Angie is so easily bought.
Is Pearl okay?
Tea Time Drink GIF by VH1

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
With the people involved in it I'd be even more weiry. So he's done it to make himself look good I don't believe his circumstances have changed like he's saying as he come on last night boasting about what he had purchased from Amazon for his spare room. Although it doesn't seem morally ok the way they are acting again isn't ok because it doesn't paint them in a great light.
No I get where you are coming from. I think he got caught up in it all because others had bought tickets so done it to make himself important and look good infront of people. It was like an auction with one saying they will buy 2 tickets, another would buy £100 worth and then he went for top trumps saying he would buy 2 tables of tickets

No I get where you are coming from. I think he got caught up in it all because others had bought tickets so done it to make himself important and look good infront of people. It was like an auction with one saying they will buy 2 tickets, another would buy £100 worth and then he went for top trumps saying he would buy 2 tables of tickets
Those that usually shout the loudest about what they have normally don't and probably live on the never never he's one of those people. He's another Michelle he buys people on the app. Clouting off the back of poorly children is sick in itself.