Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Get a ninja and make your own šŸ‘¹
robbing homer simpson GIF

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
So the picture Snel Is accused of having is the photoshopped picture that Kat did of a child's face on someone H from a tree. The same picture that was all over tiktok, the same picture that has been in all Kats exposures. So why are people saying she should of reported it to the police? Has anyone else? It's been floating around the app for like 2 years. Is this really what Snel is being accused of?

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I am so fing done.

I have the worst luck šŸ’€ As I SLEPT, I got stung in the EYE, three times by a WASP. I woke up as pain radiated around my eye and upper cheek, as I screamed at my Husband to bring me their body, dead šŸ¤£

I look like a villager from Animal Crossing šŸ˜­

Nintendo Switch GIF
Oh no I hope your ok, get some warm milk on your eye as a compress, not sure if it will work but my mum used to use warm milk on my eyes for styes, conjunctivitis and any other eye complaint šŸ¤£

So the picture Snel Is accused of having is the photoshopped picture that Kat did of a child's face on someone H from a tree. The same picture that was all over tiktok, the same picture that has been in all Kats exposures. So why are people saying she should have reported it to the police? Has anyone else? It's been floating around the app for like 2 years. Is this really what Snel is being accused of?
Almost as silly as snel calling chomp plm for sharing a YouTube video šŸ˜­

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Like I'm in a live and see this and automatically think OH MY GOD, and its really upsetting to think of a child like that and that snel has the picture, then to find out its the photoshopped picture Snel has and not an actual child.

More context would of been great. It wasn't clarified until I questioned it. I dont care about snel but do me I got a shock at first

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240908_155337_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240908_155337_TikTok.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 42
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
So snel is calling others for being part of plm , but surely when you have the likes of tam the šŸ¦ sat in your chat and making out sheā€™s innocent. The same person is still in contact with Lottie and kat is a little contradictory .

So who ever reads this weather Iā€™m in your live or not, I dont trust a majority.
Youā€™re all out for yourselves in one way or another. Accusations on others but you still mix with Wrongens in boxes or forget what theyā€™ve done.

Hug more trees, roll and blunt šŸƒ and stick to what you say.

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
She didn't need to confess everytime they have sex or she's ovulating the announce it publically on lives and in discords. Sophie was wild last night but I LOVED it. How that works out when she's been court ordered to keep her son away from diadro I don't know šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I can't fathom it out either... I just don't understand the attraction at all, he's a walking ick šŸ¤®
Sophie's adrenaline levels were spilling over weren't they šŸ˜‚