Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I don’t dislike any of the fishwives. I didn’t appreciate what was said about chomp with zero evidence, to back it though.
This is my issue, I really don’t like it when anyone from comment cafe, departed or present, get accused of something without any evidence. For the longest time all these people relied on comment cafe to bring the evidence, which we always did. So they can get fed if they think they can now try and turn and make accusations without proof on any of us.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
🤢🤢🤢 hate bakewells 🤢🤢 but I keep adding to my order 🤣
Shut Your Mouth GIF

But socialblade have shown that for a long time or did people not know about it? I’m glad people are seeing it now
I didn't but I guess not since tikleap so many people's earnings are being outted which will then cause problems especially when people try and lend away from the app and give sob stories

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Ok what have I've missed
pearl flashing her tiddy
People paying Angie to do shots when she'd do it anyway
Dg and kas teaming up
Dave getting more lecherous
and Kelly being genuinely triggered?
I can't see what that four thumbed illiterate turd-burger has been writing, which made catching up better than if I could see them 'cause patty and dilligaf looked truly unhinged :ROFLMAO:
200.gif

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Right well Tam told me in Alex’s live that she doesn’t really know me after I told her we are defo not the problem.
b do you not read in here! I’ve called you all the rhino fs under the sun for fing weeks, you’ve spat at your screen replying to me in your comments and you tell me you don’t really know me to say if I am a problem or not!!!!
Well let me tell you I AM A fING PROBLEM

I really need to up my fing game and start posting rhino emojis 🦏 and memes
rhinos GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos