Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Morning all. Fell asleep in Angie's last night and did the walk of shame to the kettle when I woke up

Walk Of Shame Starz GIF by Dublin Murders

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I’m at court today. Not for me i’m not going to jail yet 😆The lad that attacked my son at knife point and many others is at court for sentancing. It’s been ajourned 3 times already so not very hopeful of it going ahead. I hope he turns up so i can look at the scruffy t. He’s been remanded since jan/feb time

Best Wishes Good Luck GIF by Studios 2016

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
I’m at court today. Not for me i’m not going to jail yet 😆The lad that attacked my son at knife point and many others is at court for sentancing. It’s been ajourned 3 times already so not very hopeful of it going ahead. I hope he turns up so i can look at the scruffy t. He’s been remanded since jan/feb time
Oh gosh I cannot imagine how you and your son are feeling after that at all 😢 and to have it adjourned so many times must be so frustrating. I do hope today goes ahead for you and send love to you both. Why the actual do do people do this s for and think it's acceptable? I hate the world some days 😭

Feb 29, 2024
I hope all goes well and it's not too traumatic to you and your son is ❤️💙

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
🤞it doesn’t get adjourned again and he gets the sentencing he deserves

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
Let’s hope the bastard gets what he deserves

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024

I remember you mentioning this a few months ago. Hope everything goes well today and make sure it's them that goes back down from the dock and not you! (I can't imagine what anger I'd be feeling and I'd be going down for M myself!) x

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Same, I wonder what damage we’ve done to our brains letting Angie utter her nonsense in our sleeping ears
Well, I haven't showered yet 😫
Am hoping it's just because I've been cleaning and not because I've been subliminally brainwashed into becoming a grade A scumbag 😭
Have you ordered any wine? Or a maccies breakfast?

Jul 29, 2024
england
Hope everything goes well and I hope your son is ok ❤️

Feb 29, 2024
Same, I wonder what damage we’ve done to our brains letting Angie utter her nonsense in our sleeping ears
I've hardly slept 🥺 was too invested last night with Angie and then up at 5.20am 🙄 my blind in my bedroom wasn't all the way down so the street lamp was shinning through. Instead of getting out of bed and pulling it down I was tossing and turning. What a t 🤣🤣