Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Anytime now.. ‘I gave pearl her platform after she was cancelled’
Winner Winner GIF by I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out Of Here! Australia

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
So angie is not bothered about a friendship its all bout the views
This is what Angie fails to grasp, she may have high views but look what happens when she battles these people, she never wins, even brigham came above her in the weeklies before. Views don’t pay delulu
Her chat moves real slow for all them views ... there all there for the car crash

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Disclaimer! In no way am I a Pearl Fan. What I have seen is that Pearl has defended Delulu's bad behavior and had her back. When it's time to do the same (Corie or Ems) Delulu chooses the other person. I want to see Pearl put her beef with Paigey, Alicia, and Taurian to the side and allow them to speak their piece on her platform. I know it's petty of me but I thirst for Angie's rage tears!

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Iv tired everything that's pet safe, peppermint essential oil isn't! Iv had 4 huge fers in the last few days!
do's sake. You've saved me a Google. Looks like I'm sticking to mini heart attacks, pringles cans (good for scooping them off walls and ceilings whilst maintaining distance) and the hoover (I'm sorry) for the boss spiders. 😫

dolly

Mar 5, 2024
Disclaimer! In no way am I a Pearl Fan. What I have seen is that Pearl has defended Delulu's bad behavior and had her back. When it's time to do the same (Corie or Ems) Delulu chooses the other person. I want to see Pearl put her beef with Paigey, Alicia, and Taurian to the side and allow them to speak their piece on her platform. I know it's petty of me but I thirst for Angie's rage tears!
Angie doesn't care for pearl it's only the

views she care about .. not gonna lie I use to watch pearl and liked her until she sed wot she sed to Laura...Pearl needs to stay away

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
Angie doesn't care for pearl it's only the

views she care about .. not gonna lie I use to watch pearl and liked her until she sed wot she sed to Laura...Pearl needs to stay away
Same. The minute she got Delulu on her team she went back on her apology and doubled, tripled down on what she said. I could have overlooked it once she was educated and accepted it but when she took it back it showed she didn't care.