Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
I've scrolled past his lives a few times and seen him do stuff like this. A bit BNP for an Irish man.
For an Irish traveller who has experienced discrimination it’s absolutely WILD. It’s false info being given! A lady is saying luton and Dunstable are not safe for white women… my dad lived in Luton when we were growing up, in the predominantly Asian areas and nothing ever happened to us for being white 😭

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
It's a huge worry that there's a little boy in that house in the middle of it all ☹️
Tiktok is so available to kids of all ages and there are no doubt kids of his age who know about the antics of the adults in his life and it’s spoken about at school etc. It's incredibly sad 😔
Tough love now, I was given an ultimatum my kids Dad said he would take the kids off me, I binged when he had them, I put the drink down tho 18 years ago.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
This morning Angie was alleging she cared about Mad Hatter and out of the kindness of her heart she needed to stay with her and check on her wellbeing last night. This is what caused the fall out.

She also ranted how cam2ing was disgusting.

A few hours later and she cam2ing Mad Hatter for abit of drama. 😭 That's very empathetic of you Angie 👏

1000003031.png

Feb 29, 2024
Quick DG decors 🏃‍♀️

Excited Run GIF by TLC

Nov 28, 2023
West Yorkshire
Tough love now, I was given an ultimatum my kids Dad said he would take the kids off me, I binged when he had them, I put the drink down tho 18 years ago.
I'm a true believer in tough love and I'm glad you made it through with a positive ending 🤗
I just don't understand these people putting it all over social media, especially when they've already got SS involvement. It doesn't make sense to me at all