Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Jul 29, 2024
england
We got a mention ☺️
Privilege Jessica Kellgren Fozard GIF

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Seriously, I call her Rhino because she comes crashing in, leaving mass destruction in her wake, before she even knows what's facts - like claiming Meg was @illyana @limbo.queen. Classic example.

If I was giving you a nickname because of your weight I'd say so. Just because you're insecure doesn't mean you get to tell me what my intentions are.

And I never knew plm called you rhino because I'm not plm you dumb fing t.

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
She’s raging.. because she can’t bully us like she does her friends on there, she can’t threaten us or try control the narrative. She can’t become a mod on here and delete and block like she does on there. We speak the truth about her that she’s a massive raging bully that’s been let loose on the internet doing what she does, threatening people telling people to off themselves, gathering google drives on people, being racist and ableist and being an utter vile t for years on end. She can’t control what’s said on here and she absolutely hates it. I actually worry about people who confided in her and trusted her. She is a vile t, and is a rhino for her aggressive nature. She doesn’t ever learn from her past behaviours either, says this is the new her?! do off Tam.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Seriously, I call her Rhino because she comes crashing in, leaving mass destruction in her wake, before she even knows what's facts - like claiming Meg was @illyana @limbo.queen. Classic example.

If I was giving you a nickname because of your weight I'd say so. Just because you're insecure doesn't mean you get to tell me what my intentions are.

And I never knew plm called you rhino because I'm not plm you dumb fing t.
I thought she was called rhino because her nose looks like a fing horn 🤣