Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
so, to prove everyone else a liar, you admit that you're a liar and have lied for them. so why would anyone believe you are telling the truth now?
illyana9 giphyupload GIF
illyana9 giphyupload GIF

There's an 18 year old distraught girl in flanges box, don't no what's going on
Was awful to listen to I had to leave some middle aged man was questioning her mental health and sh it was sick then Rebecca brought her parents into the argument. The story is that apparently she didn't make it to the final of Rebecca's talent show so Rebecca is now making claims this young girl has gone to the extremes of even going to her house and causing damage to her property 🤦🏻‍♀️

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
Tramadol and ibuprofen taken together was the only thing that mildly helped me.
I've tried tramadol and it did nothing I've been taking ibuprofen and paracetamol an hour apart for the past 3 days even found some antibiotics in my cupboard I'm sure it's just getting worse 😭

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
Anyone ever wonder why chomp has all the plm OG lot as pals and would always be speaking to them or didn't anyone realise this? Just thinking out loud. Chloe talks out her hoop, another one who allows them lot in her live around vulnerable people. This is just my thoughts on the situation for now. I don't care what anyone else thinks.