Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
Dave Dorans isn't wrong but I feel like hes just rushing to be the knight in shining amour. He's called Angie out so many times and then 5 minutes later sits all pally with her in the box 🤷 He's not sincere.

That young woman was clearly mentally unwell, Angie's so grim for carrying that on.

I didn't believe Becca's version of events on the extra £100, you'd deffo prioritise getting that money to the winner and not sit on it for weeks. 💀

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Anyone ever wonder why chomp has all the plm OG lot as pals and would always be speaking to them or didn't anyone realise this? Just thinking out loud. Chloe talks out her hoop, another one who allows them lot in her live around vulnerable people. This is just my thoughts on the situation for now. I don't care what anyone else thinks.
Well I’m glad you don’t care what anyone else thinks cos neither do I.
Don’t fing come in here chatting your s about chomp and plm, chomp was never plm. She doesn’t have plm in her lives when she has gone live and she has never regarded them as her pals. The only one who has plm as her pals is fing rhino, she has them on Snapchat and WhatsApp and she always has plm members in her live.
So here’s a thought, why don’t you do off out this chat because as much as you don’t care what anyone else thinks, I also dont give a do what you think.