Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
GAnyone ever wonder why chomp has all the plm OG lot as pals and would always be speaking to them or didn't anyone realise this? Just thinking out loud. Chloe talks out her hoop, another one who allows them lot in her live around vulnerable people. This is just my thoughts on the situation for now. I don't care what anyone else thinks.

run away get out GIF by UKTV

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Anyone ever wonder why chomp has all the plm OG lot as pals and would always be speaking to them or didn't anyone realise this? Just thinking out loud. Chloe talks out her hoop, another one who allows them lot in her live around vulnerable people. This is just my thoughts on the situation for now. I don't care what anyone else thinks.

I'll put it as nicely as @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 does

suck my dick middle finger GIF

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
I was fuming in that live, I kept spamming the comments that her mum should drop and check on her daughter. It was sickening, the poor girl has expressed on a number of occasions that she suffers badly with her mental health.
I'm sure Angie has said before that 18 is a child when she was arguing about something else and trying to prove a point.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Well he's lying because Tony knows. Also kids shouldn't be playing with toys associated with the opposite gender until they are an appropriate age. And his gay cousins got in to back him up
do Tony! My grandson had a doll and pushchair, his reasoning was Daddies push prams as well 🤷‍♀️