Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Tinks a moron. She was told not to send strangers online her legal documents or social work reports. She also tried to tell everyone that Tam was some sort of support worker and she's unemployed 😂😂

Remember when Tam went mad when I suggested she called the police when Johnny was sending her photos of peoples kids and refused. But Chloe suggesting it she'll call the police now 😭😭

Tam was a bloody care worker 🤦‍♀️ nothing wrong with that, but she goes on about safeguarding children etc, when she clearly doesn’t understand the difference between safeguarding of adults and safeguarding children. She’ll have done a few hour course for her work. Rages on about her NVQ in care as if it’s a masters degree. It’s the basics at L2!

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Tam was a bloody care worker 🤦‍♀️ nothing wrong with that, but she goes on about safeguarding children etc, when she clearly doesn’t understand the difference between safeguarding of adults and safeguarding children. She’ll have done a few hour course for her work. Rages on about her NVQ in care as if it’s a masters degree. It’s the basics at L2!
She's literally a fantasist and keeps cosplaying she's in social work 😭

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
Aww no. James Earl Jones has died.
Darth Vader Father GIF by Star Wars
I knew I recognised him, and it wasn't Star Wars because ew, but I've just seen why I knew I was sad about his death -

The Lion King Disney GIF

Mufasa!!!! Not again!!!!!!

Noah peel

Feb 24, 2024
Darkside of the moon
Wes snuck in to get information did he tam? Ok so that’s why he shared multiple of his live accounts for kazzy and others to go live on… that’s why he invited them all into his server and indecent images was dropped… that’s why he was so close with Kendra for years… Wes willingly went in cos he loves the drama

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
A client ad in what contect surely confidentiality comes into it
Surely any information Chez told her "as a client" is covered by GDPR, including her vulnerabilities, MH, family life... basically anything. If she was A CLIENT, then you shouldn't even tell people she was a client!!

Mar 15, 2024
York
Surely any information Chez told her "as a client" is covered by GDPR, including her vulnerabilities, MH, family life... basically anything. If she was A CLIENT, then you shouldn't even tell people she was a client!!
Exactly that , also sharing what's app messages is against the law now isn't it if I'm right that is