Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
What's wrong with gingerbread?!
salad fingers eating GIF by David Firth

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
Surely any information Chez told her "as a client" is covered by GDPR, including her vulnerabilities, MH, family life... basically anything. If she was A CLIENT, then you shouldn't even tell people she was a client!!
I used to work in pharmacy, they make you sign confidentiality agreements. You can get done for sharing information. Don’t know if it’s the same but I would think so.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I used to work in pharmacy, they make you sign confidentiality agreements. You can get done for sharing information. Don’t know if it’s the same but I would think so.
MANY years ago I was a temp for a doctor's surgery admin. i scanned medical reports into the system. they forgot to make me sign a confidentiality agreement. thankfully, i'm not the kind of person who would share the information, but i did love reading it all whilst scanning it.

gdpr covers a lot more than data protection used to, i believe.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I think it's so ridiculous that people believe this is Tams job, she is unemployed. This is a hobby, surely it's a crime to impersonate a mental health professional or someone who works in social work??
she's a scammer. all her grifts involve her in positions of power, with hidden-dark knowledge of the taboo. she's a tit with a bad attitude and a goiter

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
I think it's so ridiculous that people believe this is Tams job, she is unemployed. This is a hobby, surely it's a crime to impersonate a mental health professional or someone who works in social work??
She wishes she was a professional, there’s something really weird with her where she feels she has to be someone in authority or power. Cos playing it all the time.