Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
I find birdman so strange. Seems lovely when he's alone with his animals. His TikTok court is odd. AR accused people of madness and bird man pretends he's oblivious and acts shocked. Loves causing drama 😭
He got mad because his chat was saying bun koba Kane. He started screaming to screen record everyone and that people should never believe an accusation against a man without physical proof. 😳😳😳😳

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Not gonna lie all this stuff between Scotty and birdman is worse than a group of teenage boys

Justice for all the woman having to watch this and drying up for good 🥺😂😂

And if Scotty says spread your legs one more time I'm gonna swing

Slow Motion Time GIF by Jocqua

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Not gonna lie all this stuff between Scotty and birdman is worse than a group of teenage boys

I really think certain subjects should be left off tiktok , let the real police deal with things and not ruin a possible case

Is your Scotty ok I seen him in Claire's comments saying he was coming off the app

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
I really think certain subjects should be left off tiktok , let the real police deal with things and not ruin a possible case
I know!!! These grown men both Scotty and birdman have dragged real life subjects for money and views they don't care about victims of racism ,DV , SA!!

Both are total narcissistic arseholes!! That have dragged victims for what? A view and a shot at mediocrity on tiktok??

Vile cretins!!!!

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
You didn't say fing Zoe was there!

1000024173.png
I don’t know who they are tbh. I just saw that Paigey woman before on Missed the Madness on Facebook. She came up on my fyp looking like a Temu version of Linda from Eastenders 😂. No clue who the other woman is either. Please spill the tea ☕️ x

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I don’t know you they are tbh. I just saw that Paigey woman before on Missed the Madness on Facebook. She came up on my fyp looking like a Temu version of Linda from Eastenders 😂. No clue who the other woman is either. Please spill the tea ☕️ x
Zoe is a fing mess. Racist, drunk, try hard, bit of a desperate b in terms of latching on to any man who looks at her, mess.
Paige is a drunk, menty b on a nightly, poltergeist gaff, off her rocker mess.

Zoe is a fing mess. Racist, drunk, try hard, bit of a desperate b in terms of latching on to any man who looks at her, mess.
Paige is a drunk, menty b on a nightly, poltergeist gaff, off her rocker mess.
Paige also recently lied about loosing a baby