Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
She the one who had dried egg on her windows? Think they were launched at them
Feels Fred Armisen GIF by Amazon Prime Video

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
So, whilst over been gone, have we been accused of being anyone else? In PLM? Are we cancelled finally?
We've been told that we are the most fabulous, top grade, exquisite beings and everyone else is jealous that they haven't got s encrusted with jewels, and a glitter confetti salute every time they fart.

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’m trying to piece last night together, as I wasn’t on much, when I was I wasn’t in any of the toxic lives, as the screaming and abuse to each other is too much.

So Tam has had Aki in her chat, wanting a box, like he’s friendly with her? She entertains that Johnny, has connections to a host of other ex PLM? But WE are the problem? Make that make sense. Did she block any of them?

We comment on her behaviour, that doesn’t make us PLM. In fact people like Tam have diluted the very meaning of those 3 letters, by accusing every f of being in it.

Just because she shouts it, doesn’t make it true. I personally find anyone that drives under the influence of any substance to be abhorrent, but in her mind that’s ok 🤦‍♀️ she is literally everything I’m glad I’m not!