Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 2, 2024
Big gob Village
I no we don't like miss red in ere BUT she can sing ... she's uploaded a video .. she needs to do more singing and stop her drama lives ..
Mrs D is a far better singer, Donna is a pub singer
basic GIF

Medusa

Anyone ever wonder why chomp has all the plm OG lot as pals and would always be speaking to them or didn't anyone realise this? Just thinking out loud. Chloe talks out her hoop, another one who allows them lot in her live around vulnerable people. This is just my thoughts on the situation for now. I don't care what anyone else thinks.
I couldn't give a do what you think, because it's fs like you that are the reason why people go around the app saying we are plm, you ponce.

It might just be your opinion but its an opinion that I'll shove down your throat until it gets lodged in your windpipe, you 'judgemental' Wankstain.

judge-mental

Aug 20, 2024
Nutsackville
I couldn't give a do what you think, because it's fs like you that are the reason why people go around the app saying we are plm, you ponce.

It might just be your opinion but its an opinion that I'll shove down your throat until it gets lodged in your windpipe, you 'judgemental' Wankstain.
I love how aggressive you are. Stay affected pussycat