Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

TheFactFreak

Jul 26, 2024
Everywhere
So do you think its not all an act? Serious question.
Because i think she knows exactly how to play her audience and this is a repeat of what she does when s dosnt go her way.
Oh to be clear in no way am I sympathetic towards the Voldemort looking pissy knickers Cxnt. I do think she's pissed up and accountable for everything she does. The people around her however don't care about her as much as she thinks was kinda my point ✌️

Medusa

Oh to be clear in no way am I sympathetic towards the Voldemort looking pussy knickers Cxnt. I do think she's pissed up and accountable for everything she does. The people around her however don't care about her as much as she thinks was kinda my point ✌️
I don't know what she takes off camera, or even if she does take anything. I've watched her fake how drunk she is and pretend to drink from a bottle then act even more pissed than a none drinker downing a pint of absinthe, then she'll sober up if and when it suits her.

I totally agree with you, she does need help, and she needs off the app, her enablers do NOT care and they're one of the reasons she continues to get away with everything she does.

Last edited:

Delainey_cc

Mar 17, 2024
UK
No way Dave Doran's would have posted that video if he hadn't fallen out with Angie. He would have been in that live screaming for follows and gifts.
Angie's a nasty pisshead
Pearl's a nasty racist
Doran's a creepy predator
Brigham's a noncey predator
It'll be interesting to see who starts popping up in these wronguns boxes as allies.

Do wrong act pissed
drunk fail GIF

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
The same was Alex just said Angie hangs around with pedos.... wasn't an issue when he was her friend. It's not an issue now either though because he associates with pedos 👹

You know what I find crazy , the likes of Tam are quick to judge you , ZFT and others of being PLM but has never provided proof and people believe it. Yet I've seen with my own eyes proof that Tam , Alex , Angie all hang around with people from that group (and worse) but nobody bats a fing eyelid!