Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Jealousy is a disease, Iโ€™m a champion of free speach, a man who stands for justice and freedom. People refer to me as the Nigerian Braveheart. Iโ€™m certainly no wrongun
1000090743.jpg

Really?? This screenshot says otherwise you said your many things and not the nicest.......yet you are here claiming not to be a wrongun

Your the biggest beast of them all

I have never threatened anything on anyone, all I have done is โ€œwishedโ€ things on people.
Oh, I must be mistaking you for another Kesh up angies arsehole. Ok Patricia
james mcavoy split GIF

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I got blocked on my last account off Flange for saying Sam Walker is a criminal few hours ago, so my son got in from work I said am making a new account can I get code sent to your phone he agreed he has been emptying bins all day bless him, anyway it just logged me into his TikTok and I have just kept it to snoop on flange, am a bad โ˜น๏ธ

Iโ€™m going to add CC to my TikTok username just to promote this message board to a wider audience. You can thank me later
Go for it, rockstar. Changes nothing but at least it takes a few minutes from you messaging threats of a. Dare you to do it. Double dare you.

Wasn't zac stuck in her front room all day while she was on tic tok yes she took him out but was still on his own all time while she was on ere
Yes, and left to deteriorate without ever taking him to the vet until he was on his last legs. But Iโ€™m sure the fried mince meat and s she fed him helped ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ