Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Can you imagine the scene `Pat Butcher seen running down a lane Pacanapping an Alpaca , husband Frank Butcher looking far from amused as the Queen Vics smoking shelter isn't big enough to house it`
I even tried saying lets get a little cow because we could get milk but that was a firm no. I sent him videos of cows having pamper sessions with their owner and I’m raging I can’t do that

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
a woman in a daddy 's monster costume is holding a bat

white devil

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I even tried saying lets get a little cow because we could get milk but that was a firm no. I sent him videos of cows having pamper sessions with their owner and I’m raging I can’t do that

When we first moved in we considered a Micro pig , our Local had one but wasn't actually a micropig so that idea went straight out of the window. I'm sure if you ask Mrs N one day she'll tell you she has a fully grown pig in the same bed as her though 😭

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
When we first moved in we considered a Micro pig , our Local had one but wasn't actually a micropig so that idea went straight out of the window. I'm sure if you ask Mrs N one day she'll tell you she has a fully grown pig in the same bed as her though 😭
I absolutely love animals. I can’t have hamsters and little pets like that because little tiny paws freak me right out

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I absolutely love animals. I can’t have hamsters and little pets like that because little tiny paws freak me right out

The boys grew up with a dog and we lost him a few years ago, we were heartbroken so said never again but the house felt empty, we got Otis and it just feels like a home again. If I had a lot of money, do kennels , I'd have a tiny house on a massive bit of land and just let animals be animals

`Nolan King , coming to Netflix soon`

`It was that fing Pat Butcher`

`I'll never financially recover from this`

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
The boys grew up with a dog and we lost him a few years ago, we were heartbroken so said never again but the house felt empty, we got Otis and it just feels like a home again. If I had a lot of money, do kennels , I'd have a tiny house on a massive bit of land and just let animals be animals

`Nolan King , coming to Netflix soon`

`It was that fing Pat Butcher`

`I'll never financially recover from this`
If animals could talk I’d have them all and I’d never leave the house again