Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
Morning guys 💙❤️
Want some advice as I'm a little stressed 🥺 I had some bloods took a few weeks ago, was told that my red blood count is raised. So I had a repeat of bloods done Monday. I've had a text of my doctor. I'm just wondering if it's normally for them to do this. I just think it's a bit wrong for someone who's under the mental health team for anxiety/agoraphobia for the doctor not to speak to me and send a text. As obviously it now means I'm having to take yet another dizapam as I'm panicking. Screenshot_20240912_083226_Messages~2.jpg
It's fine marshy I had a text they want me to go for repeat bloods my cholesterol was high and my white blood cells, I rang and spoke to a nurse at my practice they want me on statins, she suggested my white cells could be inflammatory or infectio, I do have osteoarthritis and suffer with ear infections, call your practice 🤎

Feb 29, 2024
It's fine marshy I had a text they want me to go for repeat bloods my cholesterol was high and my white blood cells, I rang and spoke to a nurse at my practice they want me on statins, she suggested my white cells could be inflammatory or infectio, I do have osteoarthritis and suffer with ear infections, call your practice 🤎
I'm also having to redo my poo samples as I forgot to put date on 🙄 so wondering if it's some sort of gut thing going on?
Hope your doing OK

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I'm also having to redo my poo samples as I forgot to put date on 🙄 so wondering if it's some sort of gut thing going on?
Hope your doing OK

Only thing I'd suggest Squishie is not googling things like this! I disliked you googling some of the sexual stuff a few weeks ago but Dr Google isn't good at all and won't give you proper answers x

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Morning, @Little Marshmallow don’t panic too much, it’ll just be to make sure everything is ok. It’ll probably come back fine when repeated. It’s just precautionary measurements.

I gave up on Angie yesterday, playing old videos like it’s nothing we hadn’t heard before. Rinse and repeat. Let’s see what today brings.
Tam did videos last night that were just like 🙄

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Bored Gilligans Island GIF by TV Land Classic

Feeling meh today this app is fing me off lol

Morning guys 💙❤️
Want some advice as I'm a little stressed 🥺 I had some bloods took a few weeks ago, was told that my red blood count is raised. So I had a repeat of bloods done Monday. I've had a text of my doctor. I'm just wondering if it's normally for them to do this. I just think it's a bit wrong for someone who's under the mental health team for anxiety/agoraphobia for the doctor not to speak to me and send a text. As obviously it now means I'm having to take yet another dizapam as I'm panicking. Screenshot_20240912_083226_Messages~2.jpg
No advice marshy but 🫂❤️ I hope everything goes ok for you x