Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Mandas the problem my gut feeling says Manda is the baddie they will all learn and see for themselves give it a few days/weeks. I don't know any of them but she gives me mad bad vibes
She definitely is, saying calling Laura a is not bullying, her brothers and nephews and nieces have called her a lot worse. It’s bullying Manda, pretty simple and you can actually trigger people who have been through bullying and still going through it because of how they look.

Last edited:
She definitely is, saying calling Laura a is not bullying, her brothers and nephews and nieces have called her a lot worse. It’s bullying Manda, pretty simple and you can actually trigger people who have been through bullying and still going through it because of how they look.
There is bullying happening both sides I think it's sad that a huge friendship group has even come to this. I can't remember why Manda was chucked from badgals group but she's got a fing weird obsession with recordings and screenshots it almost her personality

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
There is bullying happening both sides I think it's sad that a huge friendship group has even come to this. I can't remember why Manda was chucked from badgals group but she's got a fing weird obsession with recordings and screenshots it almost her personality
Manda and Chantelle I think said it was because Badgyal wanted a group call and they were doing something and because they weren’t quick enough Badgyal blocked them but I’ve never heard Badgyal side.
Both sides are guilty of things I’ve never heard the other side say anything about someone’s looks. Also, Manda’s tone of voice in someone of the screen recordings is why she gets called out on things. Listen to her when she says I’ve been out all day with my babies, and the way she says I’m not the one bringing up my grandbaby my daughter is. Like, manda, grow up

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Didn't Scouse slayer make up messages from Angie and it was all admitted in the end she trolls herself because that Manda message is very much like the one that a 'fake delusive Angie' sent her
Didn’t manda just admit she did message scouse saying I didn’t mean scouse I meant outing them lot. I only caught a little bit of the live

Didn’t manda just admit she did message scouse saying I didn’t mean scouse I meant outing them lot. I only caught a little bit of the live
I think Scouse messaged her and then blocked her that's what she showed yesterday anyway, but then again look at how Manda has had snail treated from 1 simple comment she's had her blocked from pretty much everywhere. If it isn't manda maybe she should prove herself by showing her accounts

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I am absolutely shocked to see that not only has Angela not taken a day off the app, but that Mushroom has gone back on his word about not having a back-and-forth with her. Shocked. I truly thought I would wake up to a brand new world.

Wwe Nxt Reaction GIF by WWE

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I'm also having to redo my poo samples as I forgot to put date on 🙄 so wondering if it's some sort of gut thing going on?
Hope your doing OK

Red blood cells can be high for tons of reasons, it’s common if you’re a little dehydrated, smoke, even some drugs. Speak to GP about the way they communicate with you, to stop this happening.