Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Angry Season 1 GIF by American Gods

do off flangie you fing do face fy piss stained piece of s tombstoned teeth t!!!!!!

do all the fing fs on this app Red your singing is giving end of thr night karaoke special do off 😤 stick to your biased echo chamber of arsehole mouth miss j running things with her hand up your arse

Feb 29, 2024
. No advice marshy but 🫂❤️ I hope everything goes ok for you x
I'm sure it's fine, just surprised I got a text instead of a phone call due to my MH. I guess doctors are so busy that this is the way things are done now. Greatful that it's been quick as only had bloods done Tuesday. May be I need to get fit and it's a fat b thing 🤣

Nov 10, 2023
Morning guys 💙❤️
Want some advice as I'm a little stressed 🥺 I had some bloods took a few weeks ago, was told that my red blood count is raised. So I had a repeat of bloods done Monday. I've had a text of my doctor. I'm just wondering if it's normally for them to do this. I just think it's a bit wrong for someone who's under the mental health team for anxiety/agoraphobia for the doctor not to speak to me and send a text. As obviously it now means I'm having to take yet another dizapam as I'm panicking. Screenshot_20240912_083226_Messages~2.jpg
Have you had a symptoms of anything marshy? Mum had this when she was diagnosed with copd x

Feb 29, 2024
Have you had a symptoms of anything marshy? Mum had this when she was diagnosed with copd x
I have an upset tummy most mornings, like 6/8 times (for at least 8 months) But I think it's my anxiety that makes me like that. This is why I have had bloods done to rule anything out
That's me when stoned and my subway has turned up 🤣🤣🤣

Nov 10, 2023
I have an upset tummy most mornings, like 6/8 times (for at least 8 months) But I think it's my anxiety that makes me like that. This is why I have had bloods done to rule anything out
An upset stomach can actually be a symptom of having high red blood cells. I wouldn’t worry marshy, high red blood cells can be caused by many simple things.

Don’t panic about it hun. I did that when my blood test came back a few years ago with my crp levels through the roof and in the end it was down to pernicious anaemia for which I now have regular b12 infections.