Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Carly

Apr 12, 2023
I’ve known my neighbour 10 years, lovely woman but if my 15 year old son started going to her house like this lad and vic rose I’m sorry regardless id volley her! Its fing odd and for me everyone is a potential predator when it comes to my kids.. thank god Angie has never had kids
Exactly. Absolutely cannot fathom how anyone can find it normal or justify it.

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
In the beginning Dumb Dumb said it was her sister's Ex-Friend. Now it's her sister's friend.

My children NEVER hung out with older people. My daughter was allowed to spend the night with 1 friend growing up. That was after I met the parents multiple times. She wasn't hanging with the parents it was with the child in the house her age and even that was stretching the line for me. As a parent, it is our job ensure our children grow up in a safe environment. Yes we judge and sometimes that's not fair but it's the plight of being a parent.

Feb 29, 2024
In the beginning Dumb Dumb said it was her sister's Ex-Friend. Now it's her sister's friend.

My children NEVER hung out with older people. My daughter was allowed to spend the night with 1 friend growing up. That was after I met the parents multiple times. She wasn't hanging with the parents it was with the child in the house her age and even that was stretching the line for me. As a parent, it is our job ensure our children grow up in a safe environment. Yes we judge and sometimes that's not fair but it's the plight of being a parent.
My neighbour (shes moved now about 2 miles away) I was like and still am a mother figure to her. I used to do crafty stuff, her kids used to come over and we used to have a fantastic time. Gave them wallpaper and they did painting in their garden and then used it as a slide, covered in paint 🤣 A few months ago my friend got married and her now 16 year old daughter seen me and she patted me on the head and said 'Hi' 🤣 she's about a foot taller then me 🤣 cheeky madam 🤣🤣 puffing on a vape 🤣🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I've been working away, so only go on what I'm reading here so not fully clued up on the Vic Rose thing, but if I knew any adult outside of my circle was `hanging out` with either of my boys, they'd have no kneecaps left.

Adults have a duty of care to PROTECT children, has anyone confronted the Parent/s of said child? Because IMO they're just as bad as Vic Rose if they think it's acceptable behaviour.