Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
Comment of the day off a cult member
If you need to physically harm your children to discipline them, then you're a terrible parent.
Nene Leakes GIF

Nov 14, 2023
Every Where
My neighbour (shes moved now about 2 miles away) I was like and still am a mother figure to her. I used to do crafty stuff, her kids used to come over and we used to have a fantastic time. Gave them wallpaper and they did painting in their garden and then used it as a slide, covered in paint 🤣 A few months ago my friend got married and her now 16 year old daughter seen me and she patted me on the head and said 'Hi' 🤣 she's about a foot taller then me 🤣 cheeky madam 🤣🤣 puffing on a vape 🤣🤣
That's what Delulu doesn't understand. There is a huge difference between a trusted friendship and some crazy woman putting a child that is not her own on social media.

Feb 29, 2024
That's what Delulu doesn't understand. There is a huge difference between a trusted friendship and some crazy woman putting a child that is not her own on social media.
My friends kids would have missed out on so much, as I used to celebrate birthdays and Christmas gifts with them. And I even kicked her exs car when he came round to give her mouth 🤣🤣🤣

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum

My neighbour (shes moved now about 2 miles away) I was like and still am a mother figure to her. I used to do crafty stuff, her kids used to come over and we used to have a fantastic time. Gave them wallpaper and they did painting in their garden and then used it as a slide, covered in paint 🤣 A few months ago my friend got married and her now 16 year old daughter seen me and she patted me on the head and said 'Hi' 🤣 she's about a foot taller then me 🤣 cheeky madam 🤣🤣 puffing on a vape 🤣🤣
I’ve always had my children’s friend over. I’m not a believer in leaving anyone out, so often a large group. Having them all for tea, sleepovers etc. I think that's a completely different situation though. Plus due to both mine and hubs volunteering commitments, we do both have up to date enhanced dbs 😂

Feb 29, 2024
I’ve always had my children’s friend over. I’m not a believer in leaving anyone out, so often a large group. Having them all for tea, sleepovers etc. I think that's a completely different situation though. Plus due to both mine and hubs volunteering commitments, we do both have up to date enhanced dbs 😂
That's lovely ❤️ as my girls got older their friends used to come and talk to me about their problems and wanting advice. All grown up now and I love seeing updates of babies/engagements/work ect

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I haven’t caught up properly i’ve been busy but been listening to bits in the background.

Wonder if Angies sister knows all the bullshit angie says about her daughter on tiktok. I don’t believe a word she says about her niece going off with a male friend. She backs the wronguns always. And bum licking Charlie is to piss Alex off. Angie is a freak simple as

Last edited: