Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
I follow a lady who's daughter is off the rails. She's gave her mum a black eye ect ect. Anyway the child is about 13/14 and the mum has just put a post out, saying that herself will be dog sitting for 2 weeks which is a few streets away. She has said her daughter will be staying at home!!! I've just commented that it's not a bright move posting about this

Jul 29, 2024
england
I follow a lady who's daughter is off the rails. She's gave her mum a black eye ect ect. Anyway the child is about 13/14 and the mum has just put a post out, saying that herself will be dog sitting for 2 weeks which is a few streets away. She has said her daughter will be staying at home!!! I've just commented that it's not a bright move posting about this
I saw that and whilst I think the mum is at the end of her tether I can’t get my head around the girl being left on her own 😯

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Comment of the day off a cult member
sums up her little groupies 🤬never laid a finger on my kids and never shout at them. I don’t listen anymore if someone shouts at me, i listen more if people talk and i apply the same to my kids. They are 22, 19 and 17 now and i’ll call them arseholes in a non shouty way 🤣

BattyBat

Feb 29, 2024
Formally NettieNewt
Afternoon, someone in my office has infected me 😭
What have I missed today?
Tired Day Off GIF by Pudgy Penguins

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
sums up her little groupies 🤬never laid a finger on my kids and never shout at them. I don’t listen anymore if someone shouts at me, i listen more if people talk and i apply the same to my kids. They are 22, 19 and 17 now and i’ll call them arseholes in a non shouty way 🤣
When I used to go silent that would scare mine 😂😂

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
I’m going to need to go to specsavers asap IMG_5166.png

I saw that lol 😂 6 stone my arse, be more realistic in your lies, we have fing eyes 👀 that said, we are all thick fs 😂 but we aren’t the ones thinking university is always live in 😂😂😂

Good for her if she’s making changes with diet & fitness, but that’s not the issue most have with her, it’s her rhino like raging and stomping all over the app.

Mar 5, 2024
The M20
I’m going to need to go to specsavers asap IMG_5166.png

Not sure I believe that's a 6 stone. 🤥

82 pounds is a HUGE loss. Even for someone morbidly obese I would have thought it was so much more recognisable.

Tbh fair play to her for trying a diet most people he size opt straight for the surgery route.

Unrelated but kinda related for any trashy TV fans... 100lbs sisters is coming back in October for a new season. 🍿