Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Yeah he told them that mazza got brought into the discord and she got kicked out. Manda then said can the person who told me and screen recorded that in demis live send me the recording please. Like she was running with info that she didn’t hear from him herself the soft t. 🤣🤣
I just watched them ask Kat, she denied it being true but they'll tell to her who was in the server doxing kids and having cyber sex with Bryan rose 😭😭😭😭😭😭

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Oh look at Snel and Claire having a little cosy little chat with Kat in her chat.

She blocks cc from her live but sits with plm.

Rachel Mcadams Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

HairyPoppins

Mar 9, 2024
The Bogs Of Eternal Stench
What boggles my mind is that Nanny D started all this PLM stuff, I think it started off as she was outraged on Bad Gal Squeak I think being in there? Idk, So she left the app over it. And now Nanny D has started her own discord server up with a select few members, which I think is a bit hypocritical ngl, and now they’re all accusing randoms of being PLM. When Tam and co have those wronguns in their lives.. Irish Kel is making up more lies about stuff that didn’t happen. I really liked Nanny D and Claire. Stop accusing CC of being PLM too. We don’t like wronguns here!! This is a gossip forum. Get a bloody grip.

Alicia

Mar 8, 2024
looks as though there's a discord group chat ran by Paigey where they have been talking about people they had agreed to block and stop talking about a few weeks ago. That's what Ive gathered from the live.

IMG_2572.jpeg

IMG_2571.jpeg
This was basically a convo that happened in Paige’s discord. Nothing horrific was said, and people took offence. Which is totally up to them, but it’s human nature to talk or discuss things, probably to b as well. People expressed an opinion in a discord chat and then it was screenshot etc I think it’s over the top personally.