Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

are they blocking on entry? if so - anyone in here and sees this, give them a load of likes at 23:13 so i can sneak in. then ill chance patsy
I'm on the outside, they usually do tbh. I'm on my last account or I'd have tried πŸ˜‚

I just love how irate they get about silly stuff 😭

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Because people are β€œattacking Claire’s disability” she’s waiting on a hip replacement. They’ve never attacked others disabilities πŸ™„
Omg I just joked about hip replacements because they are all geriatric πŸ‘Ή I can't be cancelled anyways

I guess because I'm seeing it differently I can see Manda controlling a narrative. I can't control who people do and don't speak too.
I just keep seeing use all get hurt by these people online or upset over the s they say about use. I just genuinely don't understand why use would want to talk to any of them. Not one of them stand out as nice to me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

I just keep seeing use all get hurt by these people online or upset over the s they say about use. I just genuinely don't understand why use would want to talk to any of them. Not one of them stand out as nice to me πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
I guess we all see people differently I just think the having Irish Kelly about and going to Alex is to do with Manda she's made things a 1000 times worse for them all with her addiction to evidence. I don't speak to the people they do it's upto them what they do.