Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
So animals have been abused, left in a hot house in Spain all alone and all Angie & Pearl are worried about is getting Adam on for his side of the story

Gotcha

stephen colbert middle finger GIF

Medusa

A mod paid for his phone bill, wtf
They also paid for all the drug tests he'd do on live, at one time he was doing 2 tests a week because people were saying he was spending gifters money on his drug habit.
The tests would only cost 10 euros but he'd tell his mods and viewers they cost 50, and even when he did do them he was off camera so he could have literally used dogs piss. 😭😭

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
They also paid for all the drug tests he'd do on live, at one time he was doing 2 tests a week because people were saying he was spending gifters money on his drug habit.
The tests would only cost 10 euros but he'd tell his mods and viewers they cost 50, and even when he did do them he was off camera so he could have literally used dogs piss. 😭😭
Were they Amazon drugs test as they’re not exactly the perfect tests to use

Medusa

They mentioned a FB group that has called Adam out. I don't know if it's ran by Clare Harding (she posts alot) she used to work with Pen Farthing (Operation Ark) she had huge beef with Pen and came back to the UK. Not saying Adam is innocent but she isn't either
I hardly trust anyone on tiktok who claims to love and rescue all these animals, the majority of them only love and care about the cash and the gifts that's flowing in.
They know animals are a quick way to make a lot of money because it pulls on people's heart strings.

Feb 29, 2024
They mentioned a FB group that has called Adam out. I don't know if it's ran by Clare Harding (she posts alot) she used to work with Pen Farthing (Operation Ark) she had huge beef with Pen and came back to the UK. Not saying Adam is innocent but she isn't either
I hardly trust anyone on tiktok who claims to love and rescue all these animals, the majority of them only love and care about the cash and the gifts that's flowing in.
They know animals are a quick way to make a lot of money because it pulls on people's heart strings.
Many animals being used as a 'cash cow' 😡

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
The other side said something about you last night 😂. Probably bitter because you could do more 🍃than them
Aww Claire's jealous because she has competition? Maybe she should smoke more, might calm her down like it does me. Either that or she smokes ched, which would explain why it isn't working for her.

Edit: She probably also uses baccy in her joints, something real stoners don't do. Baccy is the sworn enemy of stoners.

Medusa

How hard is it to understand that Adam left and a charity has discovered he has abandoned animals, now they’re caring for the animals till people can take on the animals. You don’t know what the people situations are, they might need to make room for the animals, like the pigs
I get that, but none of them are showing any proof that he walked away and left the animals to starve.

These two women are known trolls, they've trolled several people who rescue animals, so I get why people are asking to see evidence.

She's litterly just said 'if' the animals have been neglected, so their story keeps changing.

Feb 29, 2024
I get that, but none of them are showing any proof that he walked away and left the animals to starve.

These two women are known trolls, they've trolled several people who rescue animals, so I get why people are asking to see evidence.

She's litterly just said 'if' the animals have been neglected, so their story keeps changing.
I think they gave the wrong FB page out, as now they are saying a different one! So apologies for my last post

Medusa

I think they gave the wrong FB page out, as now they are saying a different one! So apologies for my last post
They're coming out with all sorts even I'm confused with all the back peddling and false info they're putting out there.
He was 100% a scammer but I won't believe he left his animals to starve until I see proof, because its hearsay atm.