Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Golem

Sep 15, 2024
Middle earth
@Golem Do you class Gregg's as a food group, do you like ice cream and are you willing to sacrifice a limb to Judas and @2Pumps and a Chinese🌸🌸 ?
Bored GIF
Greggs is ok i dont like ice cream & id rather keep my limbs.

Medusa

I got 40 pages to catch up on and I’m too sick to catch up, why is it cos you got freshers flu when you went to uni, that your body automatically gets it every fing year despite last being in uni 5 yrs ago 🤦🏽‍♀️ have I missed anything?
I'd give you a recap but my memory is s and I don't want to read 40 pages.
I hope you're feeling better soon though. 🤎🤎
Take Care Love GIF by Planet Blue

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Scouse slayer gets on my tits, she needs to chill the do out because she speaks to her viewers like s.
She literally allowed Angie to speak over everyone then put her first to have her say when it was show time then turned the comments off. So I don't blame the other 2 people who were waiting in the box for dropping.
Bowing down to angie is something I see happening on a regular basis by 'creators' trying to make it big on the app, she's now wanting Pearl to go in her box, I hope she's busy flipping burgers.
I used to like SS and I’ve had her back a few times, but the more I’ve sat back and watched and listened to what other people have had to say about her the more I see right threw the t. She’s always in with the wrong side and you are 💯 right about the way she speaks to her viewers, no wonder her numbers are dropping.