Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com
No shes a bully. a s stiring bint of a disgrace.
At least we can agree on something...
rihannas GIF

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Has anybody had their tiktok account permanently banned and appealed it and got it back? I’m fuming with that mum on the run b. She inboxed me giving me s 🤣i gave it back and my account got permanently banned. Stupid b
I’m on my 5th main account with no appeal upheld even with an agency. Bastards
Normally they just give you a dm ban rather than a whole account ban when it’s an argument in DMs. I’ve just had my DMs restored on my back up from 4 years ago. TikTok are fing brutal at the minute like.
do mum on the run the dirty little sket

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Call me weird but I'd rather have friends for me and not just cos I've got money
Call me weird but I’d rather have no friends and live a peaceful life than have some TikTok t befriend me for my money. I’m a tight t unless I’m spending it on my kids and granddaughter

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
Normally they just give you a dm ban rather than a whole account ban when it’s an argument in DMs. I’ve just had my DMs restored on my back up from 4 years ago. TikTok are fing brutal at the minute like.
Am I the only one who doesn’t know what your main is? 😂

I feel like it’s the worst kept secret and I’m clueless

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I was on a dm warning already because of evil snoopy 🤣I think i commented on a post about vic rose and she landed in my dms calling me slur words for disabled 🙄Then when i went to log on it’s said my account was permanently banned