Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
He's probably reading in here.
Nft Lol GIF by HPPRS

Medusa

@RedRedWine🍷 I know it's easier said than done, but don't let these bunch of cruel bastards get you down. If a fake screenshot is all they have to go by then that shows you how desperate they are to place the blame at an innocent person's feet.
keep your chin up because the truth will come out and the whole lot of them will look an even bigger pack of fools.
I hope you're ok 🤎🤎
Screenshot_20240916_111614_Chrome.jpg

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
No but I begrudge the price of the cinema so unless anyone knows of a streaming site I'll wait till it's on sky or Amazon to buy
If you have a fire stick I can send you instructions on how to jailbreak it so you can download a streaming app but your gonna need a real debris for good streams

Nov 10, 2023
Urghh im done with the s. Irish Kelly or Manda if you have an issue take it to the police. (Urghh I felt like Angie saying that)

Message me the crime reference number and I’ll contact them myself then.

I also want proof of this account that was supposedly made. Because I’ve not seen anything forthcoming about that account either.

Medusa

I honestly couldn't give a flying s about what anyone says about me, but it gets my back up when fellow members are being blamed for something they haven't done, especially something so sick and twisted.

They seem to forget just because people post here and they choose to remain anonymous they are still human behind these accounts, if you're gonna blame someone for something so sick then at least post all the receipts and make sure you're 100% correct before putting that bullshit out there.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I honestly couldn't give a flying s about what anyone says about me, but it gets my back up when fellow members are being blamed for something they haven't done, especially something so sick and twisted.

They seem to forget just because people post here and they choose to remain anonymous they are still human behind these accounts, if you're gonna blame someone for something so sick then at least post all the receipts and make sure you're 100% correct before putting that bullshit out there.
It's fing Mad Manda she has proper issues her and Kelly could be related @RedRedWine🍷 do them my motto in life my kids laugh at me it's all I ever say, It is what it is🤷🏻‍♀️let them crack on full on lunatics, anyone that sits on lives for hours chatting se is not ok

Mar 15, 2024
gingerbreadland
Urghh im done with the s. Irish Kelly or Manda if you have an issue take it to the police. (Urghh I felt like Angie saying that)

Message me the crime reference number and I’ll contact them myself then.

I also want proof of this account that was supposedly made. Because I’ve not seen anything forthcoming about that account either.
I reckon they’re targeting you because you go into Laura’s and that. Let’s have the screen recording of it being the real RedRedWine because it’s pretty easy to change your username and name on TikTok. Shows us the @ manda and prove it’s the real RedRedWine because someone has already said it’s not and RedRedWine has said it’s not them either.
I also think they heard that the other side are not going to talk about it today and gone to Alex to talk about it because they know the other side will want to know what’s being said. Then they can say we’re now on day blah blah and they’re still going on about it. It’s a trend for them now

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Oooh Alex on a rant about us.. who in here condoned some creator mocking childhood SA? As per Alex is being vague
That will be manda we know she has an account from the screenshots she’s posting from here and she condones Alex and what he said.
Sorry Alex but just cos manda has an account it doesn’t mean she is one of us so get fed you t.

Oh and manda don’t be shy you can @ me sis cos there ain’t nothing worse than a pick me b, all we do is blink and breathe and it got y’all pissed, now I ain’t got a dick but you can suck my tits
b 🖕🏽

Witchy_woowoo

Mar 6, 2024
In my cauldron
Tbh I don’t like any of them on any of the sides, bunch of childish fers. Arguing back and forwards like 10yr olds. They are each responsible for the way they choose to react, just one or two need to draw a line and stop reacting/responding, be the fing adult in this situation. Smile and wave.

That Bad Gyal irritates the do out of me, no one can ever get in her live to call her out Alex as it’s got security on the door and people get blocked as they go in. She said that was lies to someone in comments today 😂 someone else responded with “it’s easier getting into North Korea” 😂😂

Alex, I’d like to politely ask you to stop quoting us, the things said in here, are individuals opinions, we are not an authority on anything, it’s same as being in a live commenting, we can’t call everyone out, as some of us don’t even go in the fers lives that do with PLM.

How is everyone today?

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
That will be manda we know she has an account from the screenshots she’s posting from here and she condones Alex and what he said.
Sorry Alex but just cos manda has an account it doesn’t mean she is one of us so get fed you t.

Oh and manda don’t be shy you can @ me sis cos there ain’t nothing worse than a pick me b, all we do is blink and breathe and it got y’all pissed, now I ain’t got a dick but you can suck my tits
b 🖕🏽
That last bit was like a little poem 😂

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
@AlexBrighamLive you never unblocked me when you said you'd unblocked us all last time

You seem to have SO much energy when running after women but never have the same energy when it's another male, why is that ? Because you're a fing bully, that's why.
Go get him Nolan
triple h fighting GIF by WWE