Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
🤣🤣🤣🤣 He reckons Chonky was a decent one
Ffs Lol GIF by Xtreme Fitness
Only because she doxxed her own identity to get in boxes to speak

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Thing is, I’m exactly the same on my main profile which is why I’m blocked out of a lot of lives including Brighams. I have my say here without you pussies getting rid of me. We don’t destroy nobodies MH, you don’t have to read here 😂 Alex did you worry about Toni’s MH when you sent your cocktail sausage to multiple women on the app?
He should have worried about her mental health when he flashed his mushroom to her for the first time, never mind sending it round the app traumatising women 🤣🤣

Medusa

It's fing Mad Manda she has proper issues her and Kelly could be related @RedRedWine🍷 do them my motto in life my kids laugh at me it's all I ever say, It is what it is🤷🏻‍♀️let them crack on full on lunatics, anyone that sits on lives for hours chatting se is not ok
I've rarely watched any of the fish wives drama, I've never even been in badgalsqueaks live, apart from knowing Kelly is a compulsive liar who likes to play the victim, I know very little about any of them, its only been recently that I've read on here about what manda is like.
The only one i thought I knew was NannyD but from what I'm hearing I obviously didn't know her either.
It's not healthy and they're has to be something seriously wrong with you when you're sitting online 24/7 arguing like a bunch of school kids, even posting on here and listening to the s some people say can be draining.

Last edited:

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024

Right I’m gonna have to say it, there is no way she makes as much money as she brags about. She might have good reviews on AW but that means do all. I’ve been on AW for a year, I have good reviews and I make a decent bit of money but I’m not gonna lie and say I’ve made enough money to have bought a house outright twice over but decided to instead spend that money on meals out and new consoles for the kids.

PINEAPPLE YOUR A fING LYING t!

So glad I got that off my chest 🤣

Feb 29, 2024
Right I’m gonna have to say it, there is no way she makes as much money as she brags about. She might have good reviews on AW but that means do all. I’ve been on AW for a year, I have good reviews and I make a decent bit of money but I’m not gonna lie and say I’ve made enough money to have bought a house outright twice over but decided to instead spend that money on meals out and new consoles for the kids.

What's AW

Can anyone catch me up please I was awake early listening to brighams which sent me back to sleep I'm not complaining because sleep is probably what I need but then I woke up to a fing helicopter right above my flat which gave me a panic attack 😡. They want to stop going for @RedRedWine🍷 that's as much as I've got so far I believe her she said she trolled Kelly in here so Manda has ran with that 🤬. Manda has always hated cc she wanted us all blocked from badgals months ago but she refused. Manda you are a controlling horrible t I can't wait for Claire and snel to see it.

Good reviews lying to people about how pleasured you are and pissing on them instead isn't the same 🤣