Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I've rarely watched any of the fish wives drama, I've never even been in badgalsqueaks live, apart from knowing Kelly is a compulsive liar who likes to play the victim, I know very little about any of them, its only been recently that I've read on here about what manda is like.
The only one i thought I knew was NannyD but from what I'm hearing I obviously didn't know her either.
It's not healthy and they're has to be something seriously wrong with you when you're sitting online 24/7 arguing like a bunch of school kids, even posting on here and listening to the s some people say can be draining.
I just go round TikTok looking for drama lives😂😂 I do comment of course, but these all day lives are a red flag in my opinion anyway 😁

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I have seen a few ex and present CC in the comments a lot in lauras lives that's none of my business,but they all throw each other under a bus I would just say be wary
I agree, I will sit in comments and comment when needed but my days of befriending fs are over

Medusa

I have seen a few ex and present CC in the comments a lot in lauras lives that's none of my business,but they all throw each other under a bus I would just say be wary
I've always said I'll defend and back 'most' of cc, but I just don't have the same energy for the majority of tiktokers because most of them flip-flop from one person to the next and they will turn on you without a second thought.
- There's no honor among thieves, springs to mind.

Medusa

can she go a day without mentioning her 14 year old niece that she’s not seen for 2 years and lives 12000 miles away ?
Take one for the team and jump in her box and point out that her 14 year old niece has been 14 for the past 3 years. 😭
do it yes GIF by TipsyElves.com