Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

MMM

Jun 26, 2024
Scotland
Has Chonky been exposed to the mushroom?

Joe Biden Oops GIF by The Democrats

1000091861.jpg

This teeny thing?? Alex bigham sent this image to me

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
suspended sentence for a fing nonce is ridiculous

Sadly, until laws change the sentencing guidelines won't. Did you hear them saying he'd be at risk of attacks in prison and might have considered suicide because of his MH. As much as he SHOULD have gone to prison, many who've actually harmed children physically get a lot less with sentencing too.

Sentencing guidelines seriously need to change, before they do people will just keep getting away with it, yet you'd get time for growing a bit of weed 🤦‍♂️

SideEye

Apr 16, 2024
Here there and everywhere
Sadly, until laws change the sentencing guidelines won't. Did you hear them saying he'd be at risk of attacks in prison and might have considered suicide because of his MH. As much as he SHOULD have gone to prison, many who've actually harmed children physically get a lot less with sentencing too.

Sentencing guidelines seriously need to change, before they do people will just keep getting away with it, yet you'd get time for growing a bit of weed 🤦‍♂️
Seven yrs on the "Nonce Register" is a fing joke!
That should be for life!!

Feb 29, 2024
AW is adult work marshy. It’s a website the pineapple one is on.
🤣🤣🤣 I do adult work 🤣🤣 house work
fing wanker!! There's adults that are still waiting for therapy for being SA as children!! These fs get treatment sessions!!! You can't fix a sex affender!! Judge was told he could possibly commit suicide if goes to prison!!! Give the f a rope and lock cell door!!!

Medusa

Why are people defending that aj/alex he's a disgusting piece of s putting mh before his child, this has been going on for ages, do waiting for the mj lookalike to change what about the kids wellbeing coming first.
I've had a soft spot for MH because i see a self destructive, troubled soul who tries to see the best in people, but lately she has come across as being selfish. I won't be surprised if she looses the people who genuinely do love and care about her.
Aj has probably seen her at her worst and in some extremely dark places, he's picked up the pieces of a broken girl and put her and her life back together, so part of him is probably torn because if he kicks her out she will spiral and i don't think he's ready to do that because he loves and cares for the lass, however his child should always come first and maybe kicking mh to the kerb will give her the wake up call she needs.

Jun 8, 2024
uk
Why are people defending that aj/alex he's a disgusting piece of s putting mh before his child, this has been going on for ages, do waiting for the mj lookalike to change what about the kids wellbeing coming first.
This 👏 I used to like MH but she’s changed, she’s trying to be like CA. Of course someone rang social she put it all over tiktok whilst pissed screaming on. He lets her do all this in front of his child