Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
I've had a soft spot for MH because i see a self destructive, troubled soul who tries to see the best in people, but lately she has come across as being selfish. I won't be surprised if she looses the people who genuinely do love and care about her.
Aj has probably seen her at her worst and in some extremely dark places, he's picked up the pieces of a broken girl and put her and her life back together, so part of him is probably torn because if he kicks her out she will spiral and i don't think he's ready to do that because he loves and cares for the lass, however his child should always come first and maybe kicking mh to the kerb will give her the wake up call she needs.
I agree, that night mad hatters OWN son begged her not to go to court assassins ‘if you go I’ll never speak to you again’ yet she went anyway just blew my mind. CA is using her and I hope she wakes up and sees that

Feb 29, 2024
Waffle waffle
I've had a soft spot for MH because i see a self destructive, troubled soul who tries to see the best in people, but lately she has come across as being selfish. I won't be surprised if she looses the people who genuinely do love and care about her.
Aj has probably seen her at her worst and in some extremely dark places, he's picked up the pieces of a broken girl and put her and her life back together, so part of him is probably torn because if he kicks her out she will spiral and i don't think he's ready to do that because he loves and cares for the lass, however his child should always come first and maybe kicking mh to the kerb will give her the wake up call she needs.
She's being like this for ages videos are on my profile where her son had a go at her for the same things. You can hear him say "why so you can punch me".

Madworld

Mar 16, 2024
AJ_nosmoke now live. He's a shouty dancing pickle. It's messing with my mind.

Oh My God Omg GIF by CBC

Medusa

I agree, that night mad hatters OWN son begged her not to go to court assassins ‘if you go I’ll never speak to you again’ yet she went anyway just blew my mind. CA is using her and I hope she wakes up and sees that
That's the night my opinion of mh changed, if you can walk away from your own son and step child to head to your partners ex's house for a piss up and view on tiktok then that shows me where her priorities lie.
I do think she truly believes she can help everyone but she's in no position to help anyone when her own life is so messed up.

Medusa

She's being like this for ages videos are on my profile where her son had a go at her for the same things. You can hear him say "why so you can punch me".
Nah, wft, I'm gonna have a look, I've only scrolled in and heard her mention how messed up her childhood was and how she's trying to stay sober and focus on her boxing and her fitness.
Other than the night she went to CA I've never really spent long enough in her lives to see or hear how she speaks to her kid.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Afternoon luvs 🩵

Devastated to read about Huw Edwards, not only for justice regarding him but the lack of deterrent to other nonces. Appalling 😠

@RedRedWine🍷 none of us believe that fake account to be you luv 🫂 Do you know who the source is? It’s interesting to me that the gifter level/pfp is cut out yet being so rigorously defended as a genuine source. It’s giving planted evidence to be honest and it’s insulting to anyone with a modicum of intelligence.

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
What are the old ladies in here using for their wrinkles? I'm in a bad mood so often Iv got a frown line 😂😂😂😂😂😂
Do you use any chemical exfoliants luv? My personal fav is salicylic and glycolic but not used together 🙏🏼 glycolic is the stronger, dependant on the strength and is great for refining the skin and smoothing it out. My favourite daily gentle chemical exfoliant is Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner. It’s the most moisturising chemical exfoliant I’ve used and gentle enough for daily use (after time).

Then of course there’s retinol but please research it thoroughly before using. It’s perhaps the strongest ingredient you can use on your skin and you need to work up to a percentage that works for you but it’s incredible stuff 🩵