Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
Do you use any chemical exfoliants luv? My personal fav is salicylic and glycolic but not used together πŸ™πŸΌ glycolic is the stronger, dependant on the strength and is great for refining the skin and smoothing it out. My favourite daily gentle chemical exfoliant is Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner. It’s the most moisturising chemical exfoliant I’ve used and gentle enough for daily use (after time).

Then of course there’s retinol but please research it thoroughly before using. It’s perhaps the strongest ingredient you can use on your skin and you need to work up to a percentage that works for you but it’s incredible stuff 🩡
Mrs D I bet you have draws full of lovely creams and potions 😍

Do you use any chemical exfoliants luv? My personal fav is salicylic and glycolic but not used together πŸ™πŸΌ glycolic is the stronger, dependant on the strength and is great for refining the skin and smoothing it out. My favourite daily gentle chemical exfoliant is Glow Recipe’s Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner. It’s the most moisturising chemical exfoliant I’ve used and gentle enough for daily use (after time).

Then of course there’s retinol but please research it thoroughly before using. It’s perhaps the strongest ingredient you can use on your skin and you need to work up to a percentage that works for you but it’s incredible stuff 🩡
Yeah I do all that, I'm fully qualified in skincare it was part of my profession for over 10 years. I just needed a good recommendation for that one concern. I'm a bit out of the loop now too. Everything I trained with is out my price range now πŸ˜‚. More like an anti wrinkle cream because I have a skin care routine down. I just needed to add something else.

The ordinary peel is my fave btw 😍

I have ordered the nip and fab retinoid cream I just wondered what everyone else was using ❀️❀️

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Yeah I do all that, I'm fully qualified in skincare it was part of my profession for over 10 years. I just needed a good recommendation for that one concern. I'm a bit out of the loop now too. Everything I trained with is out my price range now πŸ˜‚. More like an anti wrinkle cream because I have a skin care routine down. I just needed to add something else.

The ordinary peel is my fave btw 😍

I have ordered the nip and fab retinoid cream I just wondered what everyone else was using ❀️❀️
I love when I find fellow skin care folks 😍 The Ordinary peel gets a lot of flack but people just don’t use it carefully enough. Drunk Elephant’s Babyfacial is amazing too and needs the same careful hand.

Have you considered prescription tretinoin/retinol? They increase it slightly monthly and it’s not too outrageous in cost either! Check out Skin + Me poppet 🩡 In terms of an anti wrinkle cream in particular, I’m really fond of the Tatcha creams and rice exfoliant as a duo 🧴 It’s expensive but definitely one that’s worth it!

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London

There’s an easy solution for nonces. do suspended sentences

Medusa

I’ve seen TikTok videos using things like this! Do you wear them whilst you sleep luv? Some girls are taping their mouths at night to reduce wrinkles 😭
Botox only lasts approx 8 weeks on me, and some brands don't work at all. so I use those strips and they're literally just like having a top up of botox.
I use them at night and remove them when I get up, but there's been times I've used them before going for a night out, I'm terrible when it comes to beauty care, and I spend a fortune but I can honestly say they do work.

I'm not at the stage where I want to use fillers or have other procedures done so a good beauty routine, those strips and using this... does exactly what I need for now.
Screenshot_20240916_142216_WhatsApp.jpg
Edit - tapping your mouth does nothing but make you look like a t 😭😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Botox only lasts approx 8 weeks on me, and some brands don't work at all. so I use those strips and they're literally just like having a top up of botox.
I use them at night and remove them when I get up, but there's been times I've used them before going for a night out, I'm terrible when it comes to beauty care, and I spend a fortune but I can honestly say they do work.

I'm not at the stage where I want to use fillers or have other procedures done so a good beauty routine, those strips and using this... does exactly what I need for now.
Screenshot_20240916_142216_WhatsApp.jpg
Edit - tapping your mouth does nothing but make you look like a t 😭😭
You’re tempting me missy! Please avoid filler luv, it never dissolves in your face and just sort of sinks in and makes strange shapes 😣

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
tretinoin cream 0.1%. get it from europe it's like 10 euro, here it's a dermatologist appointment and about 70/80 on prescription last time i checked.
I'll think about it, last time I ordered melatonin from overseas I was scared I was gonna get in trouble 😭

You’re tempting me missy! Please avoid filler luv, it never dissolves in your face and just sort of sinks in and makes strange shapes 😣
I love filler and will always get it, nothing will change my mind on that. Haven't touched my lips for a few years now but will definitely go back when it's within my budget πŸ˜‚

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
I'll think about it, last time I ordered melatonin from overseas I was scared I was gonna get in trouble 😭

I love filler and will always get it, nothing will change my mind on that. Haven't touched my lips for a few years now but will definitely go back when it's within my budget πŸ˜‚
Lips are different as you can get it dissolved but face filler is such a dangerous road to go down 😣

Edit: added recent MRI released

IMG_8247.jpeg