Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
Lips is different as you can get it dissolved but face filler is such a dangerous road to go down 😣
To each their own init, iv had a tiny bit in my chin too over the years. I think as long as people are responsible it's fine. It's just unfortunately not in my budget right now 😅

Medusa

You’re tempting me missy! Please avoid filler luv, it never dissolves in your face and just sort of sinks in and makes strange shapes 😣
I will never have filler, I have a few friends who have had fillers, I'll never knock anyone for having filler because its something i probably would have had a lot of if inwas younger.
i have a very close friend who went way too far and it migrated to other parts of her face she was a stunning girl who didn't even need it, she now regrets having it done because even after she's had it dissolved her skin around her eyes and cheekbones have stretched and her lips will always have to have some sort of filler in them because they look wrinkly without it.
I probably should never say never, because if my face starts sagging I'd probably have a upper and lower face life, or litterly use a stapler to pin it back. 😭😭

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
To each their own init, iv had a tiny bit in my chin too over the years. I think as long as people are responsible it's fine. It's just unfortunately not in my budget right now 😅
Of course luv and you’re educated in it - so that does make it different 🩵

kozmickush

May 15, 2024
UK
www.tiktok.com

There’s an easy solution for nonces. do suspended sentences
My list of solutions to deal with nonces:
Shoot Up Shots Fired GIF by BrownSugarApp
Punch Hit GIF by David Firth
black and white poison GIF
Angry Weight Loss GIF by Bounce
Drown Supermassive Games GIF by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment
Alfred Hitchcock Art GIF by hoppip
saints and sinners shut up GIF by Bounce

Go Away Movie GIF by The Hateful Eight
Kick Im Gonna Kill You GIF by Film Riot
dispose the sims GIF
Take That Fashion GIF by Arrow Video
kill me death GIF by Cartoon Hangover
episode 8 fighting GIF
driving episode 2 GIF
season 10 episode 22 GIF
episode 1 heart GIF

Jul 29, 2024
england
Majorly disheartened by the Huw Edwards outcome but sadly not in the least surprised 😞. You’d think the fact he was a news reader, someone in a privileged position somewhat, and someone who has no doubt reported the very same crimes he himself committed that he’d be held more accountable but we all know the justice system is corrupt and the BBC even more corrupt. It’s sickening 😞. I think it’s something that has affected many of us in some way which is what, I believe, bonds us in our hatred of the vile stuff we see and hear on TikTok. Anyway rant over I hope everyone is ok ❤️

Medusa

Exactly this, I have friends who's had their lips done and a little here and there and it does look stunning, (I have full lips so it's probably not for me) but it's when they start changing their whole face then go back for more until they're unrecognisable and they regret it.

Feb 29, 2024
Majorly disheartened by the Huw Edwards outcome but sadly not in the least surprised 😞. You’d think the fact he was a news reader, someone in a privileged position somewhat, and someone who has no doubt reported the very same crimes he himself committed that he’d be held more accountable but we all know the justice system is corrupt and the BBC even more corrupt. It’s sickening 😞. I think it’s something that has affected many of us in some way which is what, I believe, bonds us in our hatred of the vile stuff we see and hear on TikTok. Anyway rant over I hope everyone is ok ❤️
Monsters Inc Hug GIF

Oct 24, 2023
Exactly this, I have friends who's had their lips done and a little here and there and it does look stunning, (I have full lips so it's probably not for me) but it's when they start changing their whole face then go back for more until they're unrecognisable and they regret it.
I know a guy who is literally our local Pete Burns I make a point of asking him where he goes so I never go there 😭. I have naturally big lips, but I just like them when they are more defined. Like Russian lips 😂

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’ve sent miss baguette some evidence that pineapple is karolin jones. (As she did a video on her being the same person) I would post on here what I have, but I’m not sure how to do so eloquently without doxing publicly. Hopefully baguette will be able to do so and show the proof…. If I write on here how I know … pineapple will backtrack. I don’t mean to be cryptic but fingers crossed it’ll be shown soon 😁

I did try and send it to @TheFactFreak too but his settings on TikTok prevented it

Oct 24, 2023
I’ve sent miss baguette some evidence that pineapple is karolin jones. (As she did a video on her being the same person) I would post on here what I have, but I’m not sure how to do so eloquently without doxing publicly. Hopefully baguette will be able to do so and show the proof…. If I write on here how I know … pineapple will backtrack. I don’t mean to be cryptic but fingers crossed it’ll be shown soon 😁
What more proof is really needed though, it's been said for months that's who she is if everyone wants to be silly about it I'd just leave them too it. We've known since what the start of the year. I'm not sure baguette can eloquently not dox either 😂

Medusa

I know I'm old but I don't get the young girls with all the filler in there lips it looks like a baboons arse
Yeah, i don't understand it especially young girls, but I'll never knock anyone who has filler because society is so much different from when we were growing up, there's the added pressure of social media and young girls think they should all look a certain type of way because sadly they know no different.
I do find it sad when i see beautiful girls who haven't yet matured with a face full of fillers, but then I remember I was once their age and i probably would have followed the trend if i was growing up in today's world.