Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Feb 29, 2024
A723F7EF-93D5-4147-81DB-44FA95D92CBF.jpeg

I’m not the best at this sort of thing. If I’ve fed up. Tell me and I’ll take it down.

The child was the one mentioned in the video that was shared on TikTok. Who’s mum is karolin… they posted a Mother’s Day message to their mum and then the account that replies has the same picture that pineapple uses on TikTok. The account used to be called Kaz.

Pineapple is karolin.
I remember her changing her name on FB 🤣

Oct 24, 2023
My claws are under your skin
A723F7EF-93D5-4147-81DB-44FA95D92CBF.jpeg

I’m not the best at this sort of thing. If I’ve fed up. Tell me and I’ll take it down.

The child was the one mentioned in the video that was shared on TikTok. Who’s mum is karolin… they posted a Mother’s Day message to their mum and then the account that replies has the same picture that pineapple uses on TikTok. The account used to be called Kaz.

Pineapple is karolin.
We knew pineapple was Karolin though. We exposed it at the start of the year. The only person really denying it is her and Pearl. I dunno I don't think you've fed up, posting social media's just isn't a road I'd go down. The same way when she was first exposed people were posting her socials, her house on Google maps. It's just risky territory. Shes never going to admit it 😂

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
We knew pineapple was Karolin though. We exposed it at the start of the year. The only person really denying it is her and Pearl. I dunno I don't think you've fed up, posting social media's just isn't a road I'd go down. The same way when she was first exposed people were posting her socials, her house on Google maps. It's just risky territory. Shes never going to admit it 😂

I think if she had admitted it when it all came out, it would have blown over and people wouldn't have kept going on about it , she's made it 100 times worse for herself by lying still.

I do believe some crimes can be repented and you serve your `justice` but once a liar, always a liar.

Birdie

Jul 15, 2023
Wet Wang
I’m sure she won’t ever admit it but at least the other “creators” and viewers that read here can’t say “where’s the proof”. It’s all on here, what I’ve posted now and from before on here too. She’s a liar and a thief.

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
I’m sure she won’t ever admit it but at least the other “creators” and viewers that read here can’t say “where’s the proof”. It’s all on here, what I’ve posted now and from before on here too. She’s a liar and a thief.
Exactly look at how she lied when she claims to be a champion squirter when really she’s just a pissy pants like the deluded one. That poor guy was robbed of a good time 🤣

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
It’s live

Dancing Skeleton GIF