Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
I want to be a troll 🧌 just like you!!! Let me be a troll pretty please 🙏 lmfao
We don't dox. If you want to do that sort of s I suggest sliding back into Aisha & Karolin's DM's.

lord of the rings no friends GIF

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
We don't dox. If you want to do that sort of s I suggest sliding back into Aisha & Karolin's DM's.

lord of the rings no friends GIF
I will NEVER slide into anyone's DMs. I quite like being tiktoks most hated. I think I'll even change my name to that. I DON'T have friends on tiktok just like I DON'T need anyone to back me.
I admit that I've backed some wrong ones on there HOWEVER we live and learn!! A mistake I shall never repeat.

May 16, 2024
Elsewhere
"I quite like being tiktoks most hated. I think I'll even change my name to that."
Delusions of grandeur and exaggerated self-importance. You're not relevant enough to even be the "most hated" person in this thread. You're just another pimple on the ass of CC & tiktok. Vaguely annoying at times, but hardly worth writing home about. 🤣 🖕

LisaFromWales

Jun 28, 2024
South Wales
www.tiktok.com
Delusions of grandeur and exaggerated self-importance. You're not relevant enough to even be the "most hated" person in this thread. You're just another pimple on the ass of CC & tiktok. Vaguely annoying at times, but hardly worth writing home about. 🤣 🖕
Yet you reply to my non relevant self! I can't help being wealthy. I was born that way!! I am also VERY generous to ppl on tiktok. Ask Factfreak because he had enough of my money during the time I supported him!
BTW We are ALL important to someone!!

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account

SourCherries

Feb 28, 2024
Spying in your lives on my real account
Yet you reply to my non relevant self! I can't help being wealthy. I was born that way!! I am also VERY generous to ppl on tiktok. Ask Factfreak because he had enough of my money during the time I supported him!
BTW We are ALL important to someone!!
Your gifting badge won’t work in here and on the subject of “we are ALL important to someone!!” You’re not important to us so do off! Don’t let the door hit you on the way out
Go Away GIF by Ryn Dean
hit in face oops GIF

Jun 8, 2024
uk
I will NEVER slide into anyone's DMs. I quite like being tiktoks most hated. I think I'll even change my name to that. I DON'T have friends on tiktok just like I DON'T need anyone to back me.
I admit that I've backed some wrong ones on there HOWEVER we live and learn!! A mistake I shall never repeat.
“we live and learn! A mistake i shall never repeat” you say that whilst backing the biggest wrongun on tiktok.. pissypants 🙄🙄you’ve learnt jack s then

Oct 29, 2023
San Francisco
www.tiktok.com
Oh wow!! @Mrs Doubtfire 👵🏼 You are really talented 😍 Please share more! I also sing myself but I’m not brave enough atm. But your voice is amazing. xx

I spent several hours editing a montage of clips and then asked my Husband to tap the post button - inspired by your comment. Thank you 🥹 Over the decades (Christ I’m old), I’ve posted and deleted my singing many times. I get it darling, it’s so immensely personal to us. Try to view those of us listening as appreciators and not judges. When you’re ready, I would be honoured to listen 🩵